- We have developed a sealing gasket with high mechanical resistance, low permeability and great resistance to chemicals.
- These properties are ideal for use in gas and vapor pipes.
- The Eco-Gasket joint combines expanded mineral graphite and expanded PTFE.
- The model is patented.
Note: The good functioning and long life of the gaskets depend to a great extent on the installation and operating conditions on which we have no influence.
Properties of the Eco-Gasket Board
- ECO-GASKET® has excellent mechanical resistance to clamping. Graphite
provides high elastic recovery against compression (flanged joint),
Staying permanently stable without loss of volume.
- High resistance to stress breakage of flange joint bolts.
- Unbeatable tightness thanks to the low permeability of PTFE.
- Low permeability to hazardous chemicals, gases and liquids.
- Universal use joint except fluorinated gases and molten alkaline materials.
- Temperature: -200 ºC to 300 ºC
- pH: 0 to 14
- Pressure: Up to 50 bar. SGS certified watertightness tests at 25 bar, 24h and 50 bar, 24h.
- Gas permeability DIN 3535/6 <0.01 cm3 / min
Note: These technical data should not be construed as an application limit but rather as a guide for the proper choice. Therefore, we can only guarantee the quality of our materials.
Advantages of the EcoGasket Board
- Minimize gas emissions.
- Ideal to guarantee watertightness in steam / gas lines of all types of industries.
- Alternative to spiral wound gaskets.
- Manufacture to measure and according to standard.
- Optimal to avoid corrosion in the pipes.
- Avoid fire.