ECOGRAFLEX VALVE RINGS
Formed Valve Sealing Ring Assemblies
It has combined with three different packings , resulting in three different sealing systems for valves with which to solve:
- Problems of work at cryogenic temperatures
- Working in high temperature conditions
- Work with chemical products (acids and alkalis) and environmental regulations such as fugitive emissions or Cl- F-.
The geometry and density of the different rings of these assemblies make Ecograflex a sealing system for valves and equipment that meets the most stringent restrictions of fugitive emissions.
Its shape has been designed to reduce to the maximum friction with the rod .
Available in various references:
- Ecograflex X 1000 R Combines Grafloil® GTX and MG 1000 R, the new packing that guarantees maximum tightness.
- Ecograflex 780 R Combines Grafoil® and MG 780R . Minimum gas emission, designed to work in both cryogenic and high temperature services (certified according to the API 589: 607 fire test).
- Ecograflex 420 Combines Grafoil® and MG 420 for high pressure services, allowing optimal emission control of the equipment.
- Ecograflex 250 Combination of Grafoil® and MF 250 , special for alkylation and for chemical products.
- Valves where emission control is required
- Ball valves
- Valves Gate
- Valves Balloon
- Retention valves
- Valves Butterfly
- Control valves
- tank bottom valves
- Angle seat
- Valves Distributors
- All static equipment at high temperature or cryogenic applications (being the only material that
maintains its properties at -165 ºC )
- Equipment and Valves of:
- Sugar and Wastebaskets
- Thermal Power Plants
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Petrochemical Industry
- Steelworks and Foundries
- Naval Industry
Features of ECOGRAFLEX
|Maximum values |
|Temperature (ºC)||-200 to 650||-200 to 650||-200 to 270|
|Speed (m / s)||–|