FIBERGLASS FABRICS TREATED WITH VERMICULITE
The fiberglass for high temperatures, has a special chemical treatment, which makes the glass filaments type “E” acquire a greater resistance to temperature.
- The texturing process gives the product an increase in volume, improving its insulating properties and flexibility, adapting easily to the requirements for which it has been chosen.
- Fiberglass products treated with vermiculite do not cause skin irritation, nor are they harmful to health.
- Resists up to 750ºC of continuous application.
- The diameter of the fibers from 6 to 9 microns.
- It is non-combustible, resistant to acids and bases (except for phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and certain highly concentrated alkaline solutions).
- The treated fiberglass does not contain toxic substances or heavy metals.