BARLAN 1100 BIO – INSULATING BOARD
- The BARLAN insulating carton board is made by wet processing with 100% exonerated inorganic fibers [following directive number 1272/2008 (CLP) Q NOTE – 100% ceramic free] thus acquiring characteristics, which make them suitable for a wide range of uses.
- Recommended for:
- Glass and steel transportation rollers
- Gas sealing for ovens, furnaces and cogeneration
- Construction of ovens, furnaces, burners and boilers
- Hot dry air piping and installations
- High temperature use where thermal and acoustic protection is required
Barlan 1100 BIO uses
- Alumina and Aluminium. It is used for most foundry processes, but also for the formation of various cell parts.
- Iron and Steel. Similar uses to gaskets in foundry processes. Specifially interesting for the centrifugal processing of alloyed tubes.
- Oil and gas burners. From industrial high capacity burners to domestic boilers for hot water and heating. In this BARLAN is also used for the heater body.
- Oven and furnace construction. As an insulating material, but also as a material to mark the refractory expansion points.
- Ceramic industry. As a support for ceramic pieces when they are put into the oven.
- General insulation and heat protection. Also for protection from welding and sparks generated by braking systems.
- Metal gasket filling. As a filling for metallic and semi-metallic gaskets.
- Glass industry. As washers for flat glass transportation rollers.
- Stainless Steel. Gaskets are made for rollers for the heating treatment lines on which steel is transported.
|Thickness (mm)||Board Measurements (mm)|
|0.2 , 0.3, 0.5, 1.0||1000 x 1000|
Barlan 1100 BIO Technical Data
|Plate Format||1000 x 1000||mm|
|Standard thickness (consult others)||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10||mm|
|Density (+/- 10%)||0.95||gr / cm3|
|Loss at 800ºC (+/- 10%)||<11||%|
|Electrical stiffness||1.4||kv / m|
|Maximum Shrinkage 24h at 1000ºC||<2||%|