BARLAN 850 PLUS – INSULATING BOARDS
- The Barlan 850 PLUS insulating board is a new version of the Barlan 850, for insulating uses of up to 850ºC
- This new and improved product provides better mechanical resistance, it is tougher and generates less surface dust, which allows it to be handled without getting dirty.
- • Moreover, the new 850 PLUS board is made of 100% exonerated fibers, following the EEC/67/548 directive.
Barlan 850 PLUS uses
- Alumina and aluminum: It is used in most of the casting processes but also to form different parts of the cells.
- Oil and gas burners: From large capacity industrial burners to domestic boilers for hot water and heaters. In this case BARLAN is also used in the body of the heater.
- Furnace construction: As an insulating material but also as a material to mark the expansion points between the refractory.
- Ceramic industry: As a support for ceramic pieces entering kilns.
- General insulation and heat protection: Also protection from welding and sparks generated in braking systems.
- Metal joint filler: As a filler in metal and semi-metal joints.
|Thickness(mm)||Board Measurements (mm)|
|0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1.0||1000 x 1000|
|Classification temperature td >||850||ºC|
|Plate Format||1000 x 1000||mm td>|
|Standard thickness (consult others)||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10||mm|
|Density (+/- 10%)||0.9||gr / cm3|
|Loss at 800ºC (+/- 10%)||<15||%|
|Electrical stiffness||1.4||kv / m|
|Maximum Shrinkage 24h at 800ºC||<2||%|