BELPA CSA 520 PRESSED CARDBOARD
- The Belpa CSA 520 pressed cardboard sheet is manufactured with the latest advances in fibers with high thermal and mechanical resistance mixed with a high quality NBR rubber matrix.
- The compressed cardboard thus obtained is a cardboard sheet for joints with high mechanical and thermal resistance, very low gas permeability and high residual stress, complying with the BS 7531 grade X qualification standard.
- Belpa CSA-520 cardboard is used for most industrial services, with excellent hot flow making the product the ideal solution for a multitude of services and equipment.
- DVGW (DIN 3535-6 Gas)
- WRAS (BS6920 Drinking Water)
- TZW (KTW Drinking Water)
- TA LUFT (VDI 2440 minimum leakage at 250ºC)
Belpa CSA 520 Cardboard Technical Data Sheet
|Plate format||1500 x 1500||mm|
|Thicknesses||0.5, 0.8, 1, 1.5, 2, 3||mm|
|Compressibility ASTM F36 A||7-15||%|
|Elastic recovery ASTM F36A||>55||%|
Transverse tensile strength ASTM F152
|Gas permeability DIN 3535/6||<0.4||cm3/min|
(BS 7531 1.5mm 300ºC/16h)
|ASTM F146 Increments|
|ASTM oil Nº1 5h at 150ºC||<2||%|
|ASTM oil Nº3 5h at 150ºC||<4||%|
|ASTM fuel B 5h RT||<6||%|