BELPA CSA 50 PRESSED CARTON
- Large Stock of pressed cardboard sheets BELPA CSA-90 direct from the factory, consult formats and thicknesses.
- The pressed cardboard sheet Belpa CSA 90 is made with aramid fibers and mineral fibers of high quality mixed in a matrix of NBR rubber.
- A compressed cardboard board for joints is achieved with:
- High resistance to compression
- Good resistance to traction
- Very low permeability to gas
- Excellent characteristics for most industrial services especially in the chemical and petrochemical industry where the high demand for resistance to temperature and pressure must be combined.
- This pressed cardboard is a material with excellent resistance to oils , hydrocarbons , alkalis and steam to moderate pressures.
- We also have plates with metallic reinforcement and non-stick surface finish on both sides with ref. CSA-90 MG
- DvGW (DIN 3535-6 GAS)
- DvGW (VP401)
- Safe Drinking Water: TZW : KTW
- HBT DIN 3374
- DIN DvGW 90.01 c 807 KTW
|Plate format||3000 x 1500||mm|
|Thicknesses||0.5, 0.8, 1, 1.5, 2, 3||mm|
|Compressibility ASTM F36 A||7-15||%|
|Elastic recovery ASTM F36A||>50||%|
Transverse tensile strength
|Permiabilidad al gas DIN 3535/6||<1||cm3/min|
|ASTM F146 Increments|
|ASTM oil Nº1 5h at 150ºC||<1||%|
|ASTM oil Nº3 5h at 150ºC||<3||%|
|ASTM fuel B 5h RT||<5||%|