BELPAFLON PL-9005-LC (EXPANDED PTFE)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (Expanded PTFE Teflon), also known as expanded Teflon, is a material with great chemical resistance (it is only affected by molten alkali metals and fluorine gas) and excellent dielectric and non-stick properties.
- Belpaflon PL sheets, are made of expanded PTFE with special particles incorporated in order to increase its resistance to heat deformation.
- This expanded Teflon has high chemical resistance including resistance to powerful acids and bases at high levels of concentration (sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, nitric acids, sulfuric and hydrochloric acids)
- This material is specially designed for use in conditions where both chemical agents and high pressures and temperatures are in play; it will improve on the performance of traditional PTFE sheets.
- It is easy to cut and easy to disassemble from the flange, owing to its anti-stick properties.
- It is not inflammable and it does not age. Especially recommended for chemical and petrochemical industries, as well as in the paper industry.
Supply Forms of Expanded Teflon®
|Thickness (mm)||Measures (mm)|
|1,5 / 3||1500 x 1500|
Belpaflon PL-9005-LC Datasheet
|Plate Format||1500 x 1500||mm|
|Thickness (others consult)||1.5, 2 , 3||mm|
ASTM F36 A
(at 150ºC x wsw / 200)
(Ambient temperature xKSW)
Fluence at ambient temperature KSW
Recovery DIN 28090-2
|-200 / 260||ºC|