BELPA CSA 28 PRESSED CARTON
• The Belpa CSA 28 pressed carton sheet for gaskets is made of organic fibers and mineral fibers mixed in a rubber matrix.
• The material obtained in this way is a compressed carton sheet apt for gaskets for a wide range of low responsibility uses.
• Its low permeability to gas and its low cost make this compressed sheet for gaskets the most suitable, asbestos free product for the majority of ordinary conditions (water, air, various oils and greases).
• This pressed carton is designed for use with water, air, gases and in moderate usage.
• It is also available with a non-stick finish ref. CSA-28 G
• INSTITUT PASTEUR certified: ACS safe drinking water
|Plate format||3000 x 1500||mm|
|Thicknesses||0.8, 1, 1.5, 2, 3||mm|
|Compressibility ASTM F36 A||7-15||%|
|Elastic recovery ASTM F36A||>45||%|
Transverse tensile strength
|Gas permeability DIN 3535/6||<0.5||cm3/min|
|ASTM F146 Increments|
|ASTM oil Nº1 5h at 150ºC||<5||%|
|ASTM oil Nº3 5h at 150ºC||<10||%|
|ASTM fuel B 5h RT||<25||%|