At all times, the necessary technical and organizational measures are adopted to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
Who is responsible for data processing?
Industrial and Naval Boards, S.L. with registered office at c/José Llama Fernández 28, 33393 Gijón with CIF B-33607714, telephone 985301173 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
The data requested through the web in fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to your needs
For what purpose do we process the personal data provided?
- Manage contact with the interested party through the means of communication provided in order to resolve the queries that are sent to us through the channels enabled for this purpose.
- Respond to queries and requests that are sent through the contact forms.
- Internal use of personal data for selection processes for jobs, for incorporation into the Job Bank of Industrial and Naval Boards and for the offer and management of possible offers of employment or collaboration that may be generated.
- Manage contact with the interested person through the means of communication provided in order to manage notices and coordinate actions for the management of the selection process by the people responsible for Boards Industrial and Naval
- Collection and processing of personal data contained in the CVs registered through the Industrial and Naval Boards website in order to manage the employment exchange in relation to current and future offers of work of the entity.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Industrial and Naval Boards only keeps your personal data for the essential time and necessary for each purpose of the treatment, without prejudice to the fact that consent can be revoked in at any time, therefore, the period of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as established below:
|Manage contact with the interested party through the means of communication provided in order to resolve the queries that are sent to us through the channels enabled for this purpose:||As long as the relationship of legality of treatment is maintained or the person concerned does not request its deletion.|
|Management of contact with the interested party through the means of communication provided in order to manage notices and coordinate actions for the management of the selection process by the people responsible for Industrial and Naval Boards:||12 months from receipt, in order to keep them updated, without prejudice to exercising your right to oppose in advance or revoke your consent. In the event that the person was hired, the data will be kept during the term of the contract, except for the conservation periods established in the sectoral regulations.|
|Collection and processing of personal data contained in the CVs registered through the website of Industrial and Naval Boards in order to manage the employment exchange in relation to current and future offers entity work:||12 months from receipt, in order to keep them updated, without prejudice to exercising your right to oppose in advance or revoke your consent. In the event that the person was hired, the data will be kept during the term of the contract, except for the conservation periods established in the sectoral regulations.|
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the cases of those in charge of treatment of contracted or subcontracted entities for the execution of certain activities, for the same purposes described in the purpose section and with which the corresponding contract is formalized in accordance with the regulations on data protection.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right of access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability by which they can obtain the personal data that concerns them in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right to withdraw the consent given, at any time.
These rights may be exercised by contacting the email address email@example.com, proving identity and indicating the right to be exercised.