A gasket is used to create a static seal between two immobile flanges connecting series of mechanical assemblies, or in an installation containing fluids.
- The purpose of the gaskets is to provide a total physical barrier against the fluid contained within and thus block any possible leakage.
- We manufacture all types of gaskets in all types of materials according to DIN or ASA standards, also out of standards (under drawing or according to sample).
- We are Manufacturers, request a budget without obligation
We have ALL types of Gaskets:
- O-Ring and O-Ring Cord
- Asbestos-free Klinger® type compressed cardboard
- Technical Plastics
- Graphite (with and without INOX metallic insert)
- Oiled Paper
- Pressure Seals
- Cylinder head, exhaust, etc
PTFE + Steel Core
Materials to manufacture Gaskets
- Compressed cardboard special for joints, free of asbestos (Klinger type)
- Rubbers and gums natural and synthetic:
- Graphite and Mica (compacted or natural):
- PTFE Expanded:
- Technical Plastics:
- High Temperature Textils
- Metals (check thicknesses):
- Other materials:
Wide Variety of Thicknesses in all materials.
Possibility of Deliveries in 24h.