Belpaflón · Expanded PTFE (Teflon®) Adhesive Tapes
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE Teflon®) expanded, also called expanded Teflon®, is a material that has extremely broad chemical resistance ( it is only attacked by molten alkali metals and fluorine gas) and excellent dielectric and non-stick properties.
- It is easy to handle and susceptible to degradation by radiation.
- Specifically, the Belpaflon PL sheet is made of expanded PTFE and has multidirectional orientation of the fibers.
- It is a material with great elasticity and adaptability, very suitable for flanges in poor condition and has the unbeatable chemical resistance of PTFE.
- Expanded Teflon is approved by the FDA for food use.
- The adhesive expanded PTFE tapes are tapes made up of multiple layers of unidirectional expanded virgin PTFE.
- All adhesive expanded PTFE tapes seal without the need for high tightening and have an adhesive tape on one side to facilitate installation.
- As they are made of PTFE (Teflon®), they have the following properties:
- Low coefficient of friction
- Inert (zero toxicity)
- Excellent chemical resistance (eg to acids)
- These roll tapes allow fast and effective repairs of equipment, including STEAM and are designed for flanges and especially in heat exchangers, boilers and joints that due to their shape are difficult or expensive to use. materials for traditional joints.
Forms of Supply of Adhesive Expanded PTFE Tapes · Belpaflón
|Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Length (meters)|
Expanded PTFE (Teflon®) Belpaflón Technical Sheet
|Plate Format||1500 x 1500||mm|
|Thickness (consult others)||1.5, 2, 3||mm|
ASTM F36 A
ASTM F36 A
|ASTM F38 Relaxation||38||%|