GRAPHITE GASKETS· HIGH TEMPERATURE · STEAM · COMPACTED BELPAGRAF
- The Belpagraf Compac compacted graphite plate is manufactured with high quality graphite and subjected to a physical-chemical process, which gives the material obtained a high density (1.4-1.6 g / cm3) that together with the highest purity (less 0.2% ash and more than 99% graphite purity) make Belpagraf Compacted the ideal gasket material.
- The compacted graphite is reinforced with an AISI 316L stainless steel sheet perforated in both directions and 0.1 mm thick, which provides it with a pressure resistance suitable for its use even in steam at high pressures.
- Belpagraf Compac is the solution to the problems of leaks and sealing of materials without asbestos, especially in steam.
- Due to its high density, the compacted graphite does not break, improving its manageability and requiring less tightening to obtain the desired level of tightness, not requiring retightening.
- Due to its special chemical composition:
- Does not rust
- Does not lose weight or volume
- Does not exfoliate (and can even replace the use of spirometallic and conventional metal gaskets)
- Compacted graphite can be used in multiple uses of high temperature combined with high pressure in temperatures even up to 600ºC (500ºC in oxidizing media).
Supply Forms Graphite Compac Sheets
|Name||Thickness (mm)||Measures (mm)|
|Belpagraf Compac||0.8 / 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.0 / 3.0||1000 x 1000 / 1500 x 1500|
|Continuous use temperature||600||ºC|
|Thicknesses||1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4||mm|
|Compressibility ASTM F36 A||25||%|
|Elastic recovery ASTM F36A||30||%|