- Camprofile gaskets consist of a metal core (usually stainless steel), with concentric grooves on both sides of the gasket.
- They are often covered on both sides with a sealing layer, which may be graphite, PTFE, fiber free asbestos, metal, etc., depending on the conditions of use.
- Camprofile gaskets are recommended for use in:
- Heat exchangers and valves
- Damaged flanges
- Pressure above 250 bar
- Designed for use in steam, oil, hydrocarbon: in harsh environments
Functioning of the Camprofile Board