HEAD GASKETS, TURBES, EGR, MANIFOLDS
- The cylinder head gasket is the gasket that is interposed in the union between the cylinder block of an internal combustion engine and its cylinder head.
- We can manufacture custom head gaskets:
- Taking the old gasket or another equivalent gasket as a model
- Based on a dimensioned plan or sketch.
- We also manufacture to measure
- Gaskets for exhaust manifolds
- Gaskets for intake manifolds
- Gaskets for turbos
- Gaskets for EGR valves
Types of Head Gaskets
- Our joints can be finished with foil and copper cooling holes that give the joint more performance.
- We have various thicknesses and finishes depending on the preparation you want to give your engine.
- Request a quote without commitment