- Fiberglass is the base material for the manufacture of fabrics, cords, braids, etc.
- They are textured “E” type glass fibers. This texturing gives it an increase in volume and an unbeatable insulating property.
- Fiberglass products are soft and very flexible, they do not cause skin irritation, nor are they harmful to health.
- It resists up to 500ºC of continuous application and up to 650ºC in short exposures.
- The diameter of insulating fibers is 9 microns.
- Fiberglass fabric is a non-combustible material, resistant to oils, gases, solvents, acids and bases except for concentrated solutions.