PACKING MF 330
PTFE Packing with Vegetable Fibers
MF 330 packing is manufactured from high quality natural fiber yarns, impregnated with PTFE yarn by yarn and lubricated during braiding.
Once braided, it is impregnated with PTFE on the outside, which produces a braid with a low coefficient of friction.
Packing for non-severe working conditions of great flexibility and adaptability.
MF 330 Packing Applications
- Suitable for hydraulic services for both salt water and fresh water
- Especially recommended for ship tail shafts
- Designed for low-responsibility teams and in working conditions where an economical solution is needed
- Water valves
- Water pumps
- Irrigation equipment
Other applications :
- Pumps, Valves and Equipment for:
- Shipyards and Ships
- Water Treatment Facilities and Fluid Transfer
- Hydraulic Power Plants
- Process Plants
- Food products plants
- Power Generation
- Mining Industry
Characteristics of MF 330 Packing
|MF 330 gasket||Maximum values |
|Speed (m / s)||12|