PACKING MF 350
PTFE + Glass Packing
Made with diagonal braid, which provides great mechanical resistance together with good flexibility and adaptability. The braid is re-impregnated in PTFE.
This braid is a very economical alternative to the old asbestos packing with PTFE.
MF 350 Packing Applications
- Recommended for general use and in steam up to 270 ºC , in water, air, gases, oils and weak acids and bases.
- Rotary valves and pumps working with chemicals of pH range 4-12,
- Petroleum distillates, water, solvents
- Good behavior with abrasive products
- Pumps, valves and equipment for:
- Shipyards and Ships
- Water treatment facilities and fluid transfer
- Hydraulic Power Plants
- Process Plants
- Food products plants
- Power Generation
- Mining Industry
- Especially designed to be used in wire drawing
Characteristics of the MF 350 Packing
|MF 350 Packing||Maximum values |
|Speed (m / s)||12|