PACKING MF 355
Economic Packing for Pumps and Valves
The MF 355 packing is made of high quality synthetic filaments of an acrylic nature, impregnated with PTFE and with special lubricants that allow it to start up.
Due to its low cost and good performance in low operating conditions, this gasket is suitable as an alternative to old asbestos and tallow gaskets .
This product is used in most of the equipment in marine industry facilities, in water treatment facilities, irrigation, in distilleries and food processing plants in mining facilities, steel mills and foundries and in general services of process plants.
Packing especially recommended where an economical alternative is required.
MF 355 Gasket Applications
- Valves and dynamic equipment in not very severe conditions , even working in empty equipment.
- Centrifugal pumps
- Water pumps
- Vertical and horizontal pumps
- Low pressure pumps
- Submersible pumps
- Propeller pumps
- Reciprocating pumps
- Water valves
Other applications :
- Dynamic teams
- Turbines, compressors
- All equipment in low pressure and low temperature centrifugal movements
- Pumps, Valves and equipment for:
- Shipyards and Ships
- Water Treatment Facilities and Fluid Transfer
- Hydraulic Power Plants
- Process Plants
- Food Products Plants
- Power Generation
- Mining Industry
MF 355 Gasket Features
|MF 355 gasket||Maximum values |
|Speed (m / s)||15|