PACKAGING MG 410
High Quality Carbon Gasket for Universal Use
- This MG-410 gasket is manufactured by braiding carbon fiber threads with powdered graphite and special lubricants, in this way it is facilitated start-up, and at the same time prevents absorption preventing the fluid from penetrating the core of the packing, maintaining its elasticity.
- Packing with a diagonal braid that produces a square braid with excellent adaptability in pockets.
- The high thermal conductivity of the carbon filament allows the dissipation of the heat that is generated inside the box, both for centrifugal and alternative movements.
- The product obtained, in addition to the greater mechanical resistance and excellent chemical resistance to any medium, is a flexible packing that does not damage the shaft and that allows its use and handling in a comfortable way.
Applications of MG 410 Packing
- Pumps centrifugal
- Boiler feed pumps
- Valve stems of the “ball”, “globe” and “gate” type
- Closure of induction furnaces
- Central Thermal
- Trash cans
- Food Industry
- Industry Naval
- Central Nuclear
- Steelworks and Foundries
Features of MG 410 Packing
|MG 410 Packing||Maximum values |
|(on valve)||(at pump)||(on axis)|
|Speed (m / s)||1.5||2||25|