PACKAGING MG 520
High Purity Synthetic Graphite Fiber Packing
- The MG-520 packing is made of continuous filament of pure graphite , containing powdered graphite. The high purity of graphite allows it to be used in extreme conditions of speed, temperature and pressure.
- Synthetic graphite gasket of the highest quality that makes it have the most chemical, thermal and pressure resistance similar to asbestos in severe conditions.
- It is the technically most advanced carbon / graphite product, being the best quality solution to sealing problems.
- It does not rust, it does not break, it does not burn (up to 700ºC) and it does not break down chemically (except with oxidizing agents of the first order)
- Indicated in cases of severe conditions and where synthetic and expanded mineral graphite packings are not suitable.
MG 520 Packing Applications
- Equipment that requires maximum tightness
Other applications in practically all computers of:
- Central Thermal
- Trash cans
- Food Industry
- Industry Naval
- Central Nuclear
- Steelworks and Foundries
Features of MG 520 Packing
|Gasket MG 520||Maximum values |
|Speed (m / s)||30|