GASKET MG 780C
Expanded Mineral Graphite Packing, for all types of Equipment
- The MG-780C gasket is made from pure expanded mineral graphite of the highest quality, with a corrosion inhibitor and a carbon interior.
- The advantages of expanded pure mineral graphite are its flexibility, compressibility and incombustibility; It is self-lubricating , compatible with most fluids and its storage period is
- Also available with inconel ref. MG-780R.
- In order to achieve greater resistance to pressure for use in valves and in conditions
where clearances are greater than 0.35 mm, it is recommended to use anti-extrusion rings
braided made of graphite filament, our reference MG-420.
MG 780C Packing Applications
- All kinds of Equipment Rotating and Static
- Pumps , Valves, Agitators
- Valves of tank bottom, inclined seat, butterfly or distributor
- Static equipment and in general all static equipment at high temperature or cryogenic applications, being the only material that maintains its properties at -165 ºC.
Other applications in practically all computers of:
- Central Thermal
- Trash cans
- Food Industry
- Industry Naval
- Central Nuclear
- Steelworks and Foundries
Features of MG 780C Packing
|Gasket MG 780C||Maximum values |
|Temperature (ºC)||– 200 to 650|
|Speed (m / s)||10|