PACKING MG 780
Expanded Mineral Graphite Packing, for all types of Equipment
- The MG-780 packing is manufactured from the highest quality expanded pure mineral graphite, with corrosion inhibitor and carbon interior.
- The advantages of pure expanded mineral graphite are its flexibility, compressibility and incombustibility; it is self-lubricating, compatible with most fluids and its storage period is unlimited.
- Also available in the following versions:
- ref. MG-780R: with API 607:589 fire test certificate
- ref. MG-780RSM: idem the previous one and also SM lubrication.
- ref. MG-780P: with Teflon® PTFE finish and impregnation.
- ref. MG-780C: for valves and equipment with centrifugal and reciprocating movements.
- In order to achieve greater resistance to pressure for use in valves and in conditions
where clearances are greater than 0.35 mm, it is recommended to use braided anti-extrusion
rings of graphite filament, our reference MG-420.
MG 780 Packing Applications
- All kinds of Equipment Rotating and Static
- Pumps , Valves, Agitators
- Valves of tank bottom, inclined seat, butterfly or distributor
- Static equipment and in general all static equipment at high temperature or cryogenic applications, being the only material that maintains its properties at -165 ºC.
- Central Thermal
- Trash cans
- Food Industry
- Industry Naval
- Central Nuclear
- Steelworks and Foundries
Features of MG 780 Packing
|Gasket MG 780||Maximum values |
|Temperature (ºC)||– 200 to 650|
|Speed (m / s)||10|