POLYTHETRAFLUOROETHYLENE (Teflon® or PTFE)
What is Teflon®
- Polytetrafluoroethylene ( PTFE or Teflon® ) is a material with extremely broad chemical resistance. Note that only molten alkali metals and fluorine attack it.
- It has excellent dielectric and non-stick properties.
- Resists temperatures from 260ºC to -250ºC .
- It also has a high compressibility , which allows it to adapt well to the irregularities of the flange surface.
- It is easy to handle and susceptible to degradation by radiation .
Teflon ® Supply Formats
- We have a large stock of plates and Teflon® bars .
- Thicknesses from 0.5mm to 20mm .
- Cut to size , also under a dimensioned drawing of Teflon joints.
- All series, international standards or custom.
- Maximum precision