TEFLON® SHEETS (Polytetrafluoroethylene or PTFE)
What is Teflon®
- Polytetrafluoroethylene ( PTFE or Teflon® ) is a material with extremely broad chemical resistance. Note that only molten alkali metals and fluorine attack it.
- It has excellent dielectric and non-stick properties.
- Resists temperatures from 260ºC to -250ºC .
- It also has a high compressibility , which allows it to adapt well to the irregularities of the flange surface.
- It is easy to handle and susceptible to degradation by radiation .
Teflon ® Supply Formats
- We have a large stock of Teflon® sheets
- Thicknesses from 0.5mm to 20mm.
- Cut to size, also under dimensioned drawing of Teflon joints.
- All series, international standards or custom.
- We also have Teflon® bars
- Maximum precision