Pressure Seals · Extreme Pressure Gaskets
Characteristics of Pressure Seals
- High pressure valves use a specially shaped bonnet seal due primarily to the high pressure on the bonnet bolts.
- The design itself uses the pressure of the installation to create the bonnet tightness.
- Normally metal bonnet seals stick to the valve body and cause valve and seal damage.
- Our pressure seals are custom designed and manufactured, fully adapting to worn surfaces and solving tightness, safety and maintenance problems.
- Ask us for prices and conditions without obligation.