STYRENE BUTADIEN RUBBER (SBR)
- Rubber or SBR rubber is a synthetic natural rubber suitable for use with weak organic acids and moderate chemicals.
- Not suitable for strong acids, most hydrocarbons and ozone.
- Common use in joints and coatings in general.
- Thicknesses from 0.5 to 8mm: 1,400mm x 10,000mm rolls
- Thicknesses from 10 to 15mm: 1,400mm x 5,000mm rolls
- For plates and cut-to-size we adapt to the needs of the client: under plan, according to the standard, outside the standard, … all the possibilities.
|Indentation Hardness||Shore A||ASTM D2240||65|
|Breaking load||MPa||ASTM D412||4,0|
|Elongation at break||%||ASTM D412||200|
DIN ISO 4649
|Work temperature||ºC||-25 / 70|
(70h to 70ºC)
(22h to 70ºC)
|Def. Max.: 43|
(70h to 100ºC)
|a Diluted Acids and Bases||Moderate|
|a Concentrated Acids and Bases||Not recommended|
|to Hydrocarbons||Not recommended|
|to Organic Solvents||Not recommended|